Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SwedishFish Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Daily Graph Gem Date: 10/6/1997 2:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Found this company doing my Daily Graph research. Looked promising, any comments? It looks great using CANSLIM.

thanks
SF
Print the post Back To Top
Author: isos Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 15
Subject: Re: Daily Graph Gem Date: 10/8/1997 7:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Don't know anything about the company but would like to know more about how you do your graph research. Trying to find resources to tell me what all those squiggly lines mean! Any info would be appreciated.

Actually, I was looking for info on Grupo Elektra (EKT) and found your post. Sort of " If you've seen one Grupo you've seen 'em all" kind of thinking. Don't know much about it either, except the main "squiggly line" is moving up. South American retailer, splits 10-for-1 on 10/8. Would be interested to know what your graph research shows.

Thanks!
Isos

Author: isos Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 15
Subject: Re: Daily Graph Gem Date: 10/8/1997 7:43 PM
Sorry, meant to say Latin America, not South America.

Isos

Author: SwedishFish Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 15
Subject: Re: Daily Graph Gem Date: 10/14/1997 12:23 AM
isos,

howdy, glad to find someone else looking at this stock. I learned how to use Daily Graphs through William O'Neill's book, How to Make Money in Stocks. He founded Daily Graphs, so he in the ultimate resource on how to use the graphs and interpret all those lines.

how this helped, where are you from?
swedishfish

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement