Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tobarstep Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 45  
Subject: Damned profit takers Date: 4/25/2001 12:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This has been the worst two days for DAP in a long time, and it comes immediately following the year's high. Too many short-termers out there. Oh well, I firmly believe it will recover.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sleeper2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 45
Subject: Re: Damned profit takers Date: 4/25/2001 4:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Looking at autozone and pepboys makes this not look quite so bad. It may be a high for the year, but it's still well below the 12 month high of 11. Is the deal with Fontaine giving up control of much of the stock affecting the price? Affecting the search for a new President?Volume is very low and if he/they are unloading some it reinforces the bad news of more supply than demand for the stock. I don't know that they are actually selling any, just that Fontaine is giving up control of a huge portion of stock. It is clear that the volume is very low.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement