Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Scotty60 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: Dana Looks Good! Date: 12/20/2003 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At nine times earnings; Dana looks good to me.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Scotty60 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93 of 111
Subject: Re: Dana Looks Good! Date: 1/13/2004 2:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Well, I guess nobody is paying attention to this board. Dana's recent runup in the past few weeks is incredible.

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 94 of 111
Subject: Re: Dana Looks Good! Date: 1/13/2004 3:13 PM
:-) It is almost back to where I bought it!

Author: Scotty60 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 95 of 111
Subject: Re: Dana Looks Good! Date: 1/14/2004 11:07 AM
I bought a couple hundred shares at $6.50 or so. I am a Dana retiree and figured if they go belly up I'm in trouble anyway. I mostly hold Berk B's. Any idea of why the big run up in the past few weeks?

Author: SpringChange Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 96 of 111
Subject: Re: Dana Looks Good! Date: 1/15/2004 8:57 PM
I have 1250 shares of Dana. I wanted to sell them before the end of the year. Now wouldn't that have been nuts. I'd be real interested to know what is going on there, if this is a stock to hold onto for a while.

Author: Scotty60 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 97 of 111
Subject: Re: Dana Looks Good! Date: 1/20/2004 12:30 PM
The only thing that I can see is Dana is getting a lot of contracts. Plus the price to earnings is only a little over 11/1.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement