Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMannEsq Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 401  
Subject: Dave & Buster's potential Date: 4/5/2000 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I live in Dayton, Ohio, and there is a D&B in the northern part of Cincinnati on I-275. Like others, I have never heard an ad for D&B. I do hope they make it, and it seems like a company with good potential for an investment opportunity. The place is always PACKED to the gills, especially on a weekend evening. Service is always good, and staff very professional. Two best parts of it for me: (1) entire place done up with no expense spared as far as amenities, comforts, etc., which may explain why they have so much expansion debt;
(2) no kids allowed after 11 p.m.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nbrown7827 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 311 of 401
Subject: Re: Dave & Buster's potential Date: 4/6/2000 6:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think Dave and Buster's is great also. We have one in the whole state of NY and it is always packed. I've never seen an advertisment, I just stumbled upon it one day at the mall. From what I understand they are actually going to open up several new locations in the next couple of years. I guess we will see what happens huh?!

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement