No. of Recommendations: 1
David, the peacemaker. You must be a really nice person. I really appreciate your kind posts----are you a teacher?

Becky, thank you. I am really glad that I can help you learn any of this.

No, I'm not a teacher; at least not in the normal sense. I work in the photography industry, mainly doing telephone support for people that are having problems with any of our products. I also have taught photography workshops, but at least for now, that is not a major part of my life.

I agree with your comments about lousey teachers. It didn't affect me as far as science goes, because I learned most of that on my own anyway, at least until the fairly advanced stuff. I love to study about the things that grab my attention, but I am not a good student when it is stuff that bores me. Of course, the teacher makes a difference; I always hated history, and was really glad in high school when I was getting to take the last required course. I liked the teacher so much that I signed up for a history elective my senior year under her.

I'm realizing that I'm starting to ramble, so I think I'll stop and go to bed now.

Good Night.

David
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement