Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3224  
Subject: DCIX chart Date: 9/22/2012 12:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I've watching DCIX settle out after the drop that followed the recent secondary stock offering. Still have position (and profit in it). Not a master of TA by any stretch of the imagination...

In the words of that famous San Francisco Police officer philosopher, "A man's got to know his limitations."

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=DCIX&p=D&b=5&g=...

Hard to find much news or commentary on DCIX. That chart looks like it's setting up to go one way or the other (and some indication it wants to go up from here).

What's Mr. Market going to do here? ...and when? I presume waiting on word about followon business with some charters that expire in the next couple quarters?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2721 of 3224
Subject: Re: DCIX chart Date: 9/22/2012 8:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In the words of that famous San Francisco Police officer philosopher, "A man's got to know his limitations."

Any post that quotes Dirty Harry gets a rec from me;-)

Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.

Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2739 of 3224
Subject: Re: DCIX chart Date: 10/25/2012 6:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
The world watches and waits... wondering what's going to happen with the DCIX charters expiring in the months ahead.

Hmm, chart moving up off a base. Somebody somewhere know something -- or just placing a bet?

Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2820 of 3224
Subject: Re: DCIX chart Date: 1/31/2013 10:24 AM
Recommendations: 0
Still looking for news on the looming DCIX charter uncertainties. Any see something I'm missing?

Is Mr. Market suggesting someone knows something good that we plain folk on the street haven't been privy to yet? Or just low volume and a handful of eternal optimists moving it up?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement