Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jas0441 Mission Olympia 2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 27450  
Subject: DDD recommendation and Phoenix Date: 11/27/2012 12:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I belong to the Phoenix service and DDD was just added to the portfolio. MF says they bought it for $41, but looking at the price of this stock over the past 5 months it has never been that low. So my question is, they recommended it on Nov. 26th, said they bought it at $41...but when was that and how come they are just recommending it now, when the price is so much higher? This does not make sense to me. Anyone have any comments on this? Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jas0441 Mission Olympia 2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26268 of 27450
Subject: Re: DDD recommendation and Phoenix Date: 11/27/2012 12:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ah...never mind. I figured it out.. Glad I posted in the Beginners section :)

Author: Quillnpenn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26271 of 27450
Subject: Re: DDD recommendation and Phoenix Date: 11/27/2012 2:24 PM
Recommendations: 2
Per the below chart, I would have bought DDD on or about October 25th, with a headsup call on October 3rd to buy DDD.

If MF told you after the 25th of October, they are not traders but mere salesmen. Any way, today November 27th there was a sell signal to sell DDD.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=DDD&p=D&yr=0&mn...

In the future, use charts shown to determine wheather to buy/sell/short the stock or not.

Quillnpenn -

check other 3D printing related stocks

Company Symbol PE Forward PE Business
Stratasys, Inc. SSYS 76 42 3D printers, prototyping systems
3D Systems Corp. DDD 69 30 3D printers
Autodesk, Inc. ADSK 28 15 3D software
Organovo Holdings, Inc. ONVO NA NA 3D human tissue printing
MAKO Surgical Corp. MAKO NA NA Robotic arm solutions
Dassault Systèmes SA DASTY 31 NA SolidWorks 3D CAD program
Parametric Technology PMTC 31 13 Product Design software solutions
3DIcon Corporation TDCP NA NA Optical holographic technologies
Trimble TRMB 37 16 3D modeling package
Siemens SI 16 12 Solid Edge 3D software, NX CAM software

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement