Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: buttex Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 479  
Subject: ddd shorts Date: 11/13/2012 9:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The short percentage keeps growing and DDD is up and down but in general up. What do the shorts know that we are missing in MF or is the SA article a short ploy? buttex
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lukascranac Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 83 of 479
Subject: Re: ddd shorts Date: 11/13/2012 1:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I don't know if you are missing that but the shorts know that DDD has been defying gravity for about a year by now.

Author: buttex Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 84 of 479
Subject: Re: ddd shorts Date: 11/13/2012 2:54 PM
You are right, but MF has still been pushing it without mentioning the increasing short position. I like the printing concept but perhaps SSYS is a better buy, but not according to MF. buttex

Author: lukascranac Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85 of 479
Subject: Re: ddd shorts Date: 11/13/2012 3:14 PM
Recommendations: 1
I think both DDD and SSYS are getting carried away. I don't subscribe to MF but I am guessing MF plans 3 to 6 years out. in that perspective a short term overbought DDD is not that big of a deal.

I picked DDD over SSYS own my own several months ago. The reason is DDD is trying to open to the prosumer, consumer market. Obviously where the unlimited growth opportunity lies.

The trick is while we are all buying DDD for the future success on a future consumer market, that market is a couple of years away. So the shorts will have their days quite a few times before we get there.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement