Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: littlemoe3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 479  
Subject: DDD - Wow! Date: 9/26/2012 5:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have been with the Fools since 2008 and have done well. I am not an experienced investor. I do what they say and have done well. I would like to know why DDD is going backwards. I am ok with my shares which I bought before they split. Every thing I read about the company is good. Confused. Any information would be appreciated.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: colleran Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 479
Subject: Re: DDD - Wow! Date: 9/26/2012 7:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
See post 56

Author: RHinCT Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61 of 479
Subject: Re: DDD - Wow! Date: 9/26/2012 10:02 PM
If you do what they say in a paid service such as Stock Advisor you would do better to ask this question in the appropriate private board available to subscribers to the service.

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63 of 479
Subject: Re: DDD - Wow! Date: 9/27/2012 2:14 AM
I have been with the Fools since 2008 and have done well. I am not an experienced investor. I do what they say and have done well. I would like to know why DDD is going backwards. I am ok with my shares which I bought before they split. Every thing I read about the company is good. Confused. Any information would be appreciated. - littlemoe3 | Date: 9/26/2012 5:06:12 PM | Number: 62

I have been a reader of TMF's message boards since August 1995. My MF "Profile" has 1997 -- IT IS WRONG!!! Probably because before 1997, TMF could only be accessed via an AOL account.

In all that time, from August 1997 to the Present, I have NEVER bought a stock because it was recommended by TMF.

Kahuna, CFA
Investment Professional
1974 - Present

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement