Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: susan400 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 677  
Subject: dead Date: 3/27/2010 10:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
guy died didn't he

usual, i saw some get his work, i think they are all bust now ..
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LakeEffect Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 676 of 677
Subject: Re: dead Date: 3/28/2010 5:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Nope, 70 years old and still kicking, and writing so it would seem. Hadn't thought about George in years until your post.

http://www.discovery.org/p/10

Google is my friend.

Author: hjg0989 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 677 of 677
Subject: Re: dead Date: 5/20/2012 9:27 PM
I've thought about George from time to time. I subscribed to his news letter and read his forums. Wow, that was an incredible time. There were a lot of retired people and people approaching retirement who were investing heavily in his recommended stocks. There was an intense group think going on. A couple of posters tried to warn people that the prices weren't based in reality and that they could lose everything and they were shot down.

I suspect some people were financially destroyed late in life.

Some of George's top picks ended up in bankruptcy.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement