UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 54  
Subject: Deadliest Catch Date: 4/20/2008 9:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone watching this season's episodes? Our whole family likes to watch it.

LWW
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 54
Subject: Re: Deadliest Catch Date: 4/20/2008 9:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
RE: LWW: "Anyone watching this season's episodes"

This is one show I don't watch.

SB (doesn't like water)

Author: NechesInvst Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 54
Subject: Re: Deadliest Catch Date: 4/20/2008 11:12 PM
I'm in. I do enjoy the show. I just hope they're not trying to build up the season into something it's not.

Mike

Author: csp Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 54
Subject: Re: Deadliest Catch Date: 4/20/2008 11:23 PM
Oh yeah, I love this show (and I don't even like seafood). This show is by far the best "reality" programming out there.

So far, I haven't had time to watch any episodes from the current season yet, but they are on the DVR.

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51 of 54
Subject: Re: Deadliest Catch Date: 4/21/2008 9:19 AM
<<<I just hope they're not trying to build up the season into something it's not>>>

I think the initial hype in the first episode was just to create a sense of how dangerous the job is. I'm looking forward to seeing how the season plays out. The newest greenhorn is complaining an awful lot, so I'd expect him to go the way of Gus(I think that was his name) last season. I was glad to see that Jason is back and was trying to be one of the guys as hard as ever. Biting that herring reminded me of the cod heart incident last season :)

LWW

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement