Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AirTheSkeptic One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1481  
Subject: Deal Reached! Date: 7/31/2002 11:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Since I didn't see anyone post this over the weekend...

http://www.williamscommunications.com/newsroom/newsreleases/2002/2002-07-26.html

I know this board is dead.. but thought I'd just throw that out there.

Air
Boss, when can I stop re-arranging the deck chairs?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BuyLower Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1472 of 1481
Subject: Re: Deal Reached! Date: 8/1/2002 2:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
So do you guys think the reduced debt load will help? They seem to be only saving ~$30 million a year on interest payments. That's like putting a band-aid on a decapitation. Look for them to be acquired or go down again.

Author: ak4cea One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1473 of 1481
Subject: Re: Deal Reached! Date: 8/2/2002 2:25 AM
Can someone explain what this means for the stock holders. Does this mean our stock will be worth 55% of its current value?

Are stock holders considered "unsecured creditors"? Maybe this release really does not have a thing to do with the stock holders.

Interpretation is much appreicated.

Corey

Author: culletmaker Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1474 of 1481
Subject: Re: Deal Reached! Date: 8/2/2002 9:47 AM
You lost it all. The crooks keep thir jobs so they can do it all over again. It wouid be great to be Howard Jansen and be able to pull this
SCAM again.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement