Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: StockGoddess Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71191  
Subject: Dealer Invoice Date: 1/14/2013 10:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Where do you go on the internet to get dealer invoice cost without typing in all your personal information?

Used to be edmunds.com but I got MSRP instead when I tried it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GeeBeeNC Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69763 of 71191
Subject: Re: Dealer Invoice Date: 1/14/2013 11:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm getting MSRP, True Market Value and Invoice when I go to edmunds.com,

GeeB

Author: ToddTruby Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69765 of 71191
Subject: Re: Dealer Invoice Date: 1/15/2013 7:21 AM
Recommendations: 8
I generally do NOT need to go to USAA since I have long-time good friends in the auto business who are dealers for virtually all of the major auto manufacturers. Since, I almost always buy from one or several of my friends in the business, I do not need to use a professional buying service.

But you still need your lawyer, right?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement