UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Michaelpfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10413  
Subject: Dear Fool, a bad link posted Date: 10/24/2007 5:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I posted a link in a posting over the weekend that invaded my computer. Please delete any postings that I did on October 20 and 21, as I don't want someone else to get this mess.

Apperanty, the item takes over internet explorer and opens to a particular web site and tries to sell the means to clean up the mess it made. It has not harmed the computer, but it sure is annoying. I even unloaded explorer and am using firefox, but it still will open explorer.

My adware, spyware and virus software cannot find this bugger. My computer tech has never seen this before.

thanks

michaelpfool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: theHedgehog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10404 of 10413
Subject: Re: Dear Fool, a bad link posted Date: 10/24/2007 6:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
It would be better if you went to the postings and clicked the "Report This Post" button. That way, there will be no doubt as to which postings to remove.

Hedge

Author: Michaelpfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10405 of 10413
Subject: Re: Dear Fool, a bad link posted Date: 10/31/2007 9:57 AM
Recommendations: 0
that would be fine, except i went off line till now cleaning up my computer.

it still is not fully clean, what a mess!

Author: Michaelpfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10406 of 10413
Subject: Re: Dear Fool, a bad link posted Date: 10/31/2007 9:58 AM
Recommendations: 0
thanks fool

double click!

can you please clean it up.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement