Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (54) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: IndecisiveFool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22802  
Subject: Re: You gotta be sh...kidding me. Date: 3/8/2006 1:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 37
Dear Fools:

This is Mrs. IF. IF was hit by a bus today. Fortunately, he died quickly so he didn't endure much pain. I knew that cell phone would be the death of him. He told me that if anything ever happened to him, I should log into TMF and tell his online friends. Luckily, he never logged out of his account because I didn't know his password. I also don't know any of his passwords for our other accounts so I'll have to sort through the stacks of paper he hasn't filed for the last five years.

I'm glad he talked me into having a large efund. I'll need the extra cash to hire a poolboy to take care of our new pool. Hopefully his muscles will be nice and tight because IF was getting a little flabby towards the end. He was so damn cheap that he couldn't pass up any free food at work. The only organized thing he ever did was keep track of all the lunch meetings that were taking place everyday at work. He was a great provider for the family but I refused to eat any of the dinner rolls he brought home from his daily stop at the local Holiday Inn.

This is devastating to his daughter. It is her 10th birthday today. We were giving her a new fancy iPod for her birthday. Although he hated the blasted things, he wanted only the best for his kids. He loaded the memory with hundreds of songs and a few videos. He downloaded them all from the internet. I wasn't so sure about the legality of it but he told me some unwritten international rule allowed him to do that.

The city just called. They want me to pay to clean up the bits of IF that are splattered on the bus and street. This is an OUTRAGE. Don't they have any sympathy for the dead and their surviving relatives. I will not pay for this. I WILL NOT BE BALKED. Let's see them try to get money out of this poor widow.

Sorry, but I got to go now. Someone is here to take his SUV away. I posted it on freecycle right after his death. I always hated that damn SUV.

Thanks for being a friend to him all these years.

Love,

Mrs. IF
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (54) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Nu Skin Showing its Age?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement