UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947221  
Subject: Dear Spikie Date: 10/6/2012 8:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 32
Please stop sending me email.
I have a great grasp of the English language and am absolutely capable of reading your stuff on the board. I don't need it shoved into my email.

If I fail to answer your post on the board, it is because I felt it didn't deserve an answer.

AM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Wessex99 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821925 of 1947221
Subject: Re: Dear Spikie Date: 10/6/2012 10:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Yeah, he likes to send private email asking why a terrific guy like him isn't loved by me/others.

As if anyone with the smallest amount of common sense wouldn't know why he isn't a terrific guy in the view of most others.

Wessex

Author: PinotPete Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822094 of 1947221
Subject: Re: Dear Spikie Date: 10/7/2012 7:36 PM
Recommendations: 0
Kind a reminds me of that dialogue that involved Martha Stewart and Donald Trump: when he asked why half the people in the world seem to dislike him, Martha's reply was that was because the other half hadn't met him yet.

Pete

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement