UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74298  
Subject: Debate Tonight Date: 10/11/2012 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I anticipate this being one sound bite after another with little substantive discussion because substantive discussion will hurt the Democrats severely.

Biden is loaded for bear and loves sound bites. Could be rough going for the more reserved and introspective Ryan.

But as to the substance???........doubt there will be a great deal of it.

SO its going to be Ryan vs Biden (and Liberal Media).

Odds stacked against Ryan but it is was it is.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64275 of 74298
Subject: Re: Debate Tonight Date: 10/11/2012 3:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
But as to the substance???........doubt there will be a great deal of it.

I'm assuming you are comparing it to this performance of Mitt's from last week's debate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dlf6kDU_-Q

B

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement