Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9255  
Subject: DEBT RESTRUCTURING Date: 6/6/2012 10:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Oversubscribed resulting in lower long term costs for IBM!I salute those heroes that landed in/on Normandy 68 years ago!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9095 of 9255
Subject: Re: DEBT RESTRUCTURING Date: 6/15/2012 6:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The benefits from buying back under 200 will really be appreciated as we welcome President Rommney. Maybe he'll get a budget out of the Senate. He'll face problems Obama has magnified and failed to deal with.Jobs picture could improve with repeal of obamacare.

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9096 of 9255
Subject: Re: DEBT RESTRUCTURING Date: 6/15/2012 4:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
Don't count yer chickens before they hatch. Anything could happen in November looking from this far out.

best,
blesto

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9097 of 9255
Subject: Re: DEBT RESTRUCTURING Date: 6/17/2012 10:34 AM
You have a point and the Obama recession and calamity that would follow could take even a stalwart like IBM down 20%. I have faith in the American people that they will recognize the failed programs of the obamination and his contempt for the Constitution.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement