UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ChocoKitty Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4657  
Subject: Decorate my office Date: 3/3/2004 8:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I work in a casual law firm where we can all decorate our offices the way we want, including painting the walls. My tastes run quite modern (think Design Within Reach and Dwell magazine), simple, and uncluttered. Right now, the things that I have are the standard-issue dark brown desk, matching bookcase, and my diplomas.

So, what do you recommend? The office is about 10x10 and has a north-facing window. Thank you!

CK
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mukluk Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3275 of 4657
Subject: Re: Decorate my office Date: 3/3/2004 1:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If there is no direct sun, you may want to warm it up with an accent wall -- I'm thinking a lovely persimmon.

Can you paint the furniture? Are there window blinds? or can you add curtains?

Quite an exciting project for all us cube dwellers!

Mo.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement