No. of Recommendations: 0
First Pixy, thanks for the answer to a question I ask previously. I am covered by a pension plan in my job and make over the $50-60K limit for deductable IRA's. My wife is currently unemployed thus has no wages for contributing to an IRA based on her own earnings. If for the remainder of 1998 she does not work, can she contribute to a deductable IRA? I know she can contribute up to $2k to a Roth or a nondeductable IRA, however I'm not sure about whether a deductable IRA is possible.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.