Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I wanted to let you know that in addition to the official MF One Deep Value discussion board created for One members:

http://boards.fool.com/1255/fool-one-deep-value-121488.aspx

I have created a public discussion board for Deep Value Investing:

http://boards.fool.com/deep-value-investing-121491.aspx

Now, this is not an official board, so you won't be getting official coverage or recommendations, and I make no promises that anyone from TMF will stop by and update us on the DV companies. And I also need to be clear that I have no special understanding of deep value investing and will not in any way be participating in an official TMF capacity.

But for those of you who are not One members or want to be a part of this grass roots community of Deep Value Fools, please wander over and share your best MDPDV lessons and your thoughts on how our companies are doing. Together, we are a strong community of Deep Value Fools!

Fuskie
Who would like to kick off the conversation over there by your describing your best Deep Value lesson learned...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner (TWX), Titan International (TWI)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.