Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 196438  
Subject: Democrat Voter Fraud Abounds Date: 10/10/2012 4:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://spectator.org/blog/2012/10/10/democrat-voter-fraud-ab...

Nothing new here but don't let any left wing-nuts tell you othewise. They cheat!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183408 of 196438
Subject: Re: Democrat Voter Fraud Abounds Date: 10/10/2012 6:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Josh" I'm sorry your life is that sad. I hope one day you find some happiness. I hope you can find some happiness and joy as I have found in life. Just know, this will be more of my response to your anger.

Charlie

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183409 of 196438
Subject: Re: Democrat Voter Fraud Abounds Date: 10/10/2012 6:24 PM
Recommendations: 3
Pretty humorous given the big story a week or two ago was this:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/2012/0929/Potential-v...

At the center of the controversy is Mr. Sproul, a long-time GOP campaign operative, whose firm has faced allegations of questionable tactics in the past, including changing or throwing out registration forms filled out by Democrats.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement