UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1971716  
Subject: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 7:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Obama nominates Wal-Mart's Burwell as budget chief

http://www.nbc29.com/story/21451145/obama-nominates-walmarts...

Oh and, not only did Michelle sit on their board, so did Hillary prior to that.

And..........it's not for nothin' Walmart's headquarters is in Arkansas.

So when are ya'all gonna quit playing these white knights?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: icono5 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863279 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 7:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Your post, Stonewashed, reflects the popular (and strategic) misconception that all Democrats should or do march in lockstep with every prominent national party leader. There's a little concept called "diversity." I can and do express dismay at the earlier affiliations you mention, since I find WalMart's business practices abysmal.

Steve

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863292 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 8:37 AM
Oh and, not only did Michelle sit on their board, so did Hillary prior to that.

But...but I thought the Unions hated Walmart and the prez is beholden to the Unions....

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863294 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 8:45 AM
But...but I thought the Unions hated Walmart and the prez is beholden to the Unions....

Walmart is a Liberal boogey-man. Like Wall Street...they attack them and take their money and glady give them as much access as needed. With the Clinton's it made more sense. Bill was Gov. of Arkansas and they were the #1 Corporation based out of the State. I'm sure Hillary's spot wasn't part of a shake-down or anything.

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863306 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 9:01 AM
With the Clinton's it made more sense

It certainly did.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863309 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 9:29 AM

Hmmm. I wonder if perhaps you're wrong. Again. And perhaps the "prez" isn't beholden to the Unions.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863310 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 9:31 AM
Recommendations: 2

Because that's where the very first Walmart that ever was opened and they don't see a reason to move?

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863311 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 9:38 AM
Recommendations: 1
And perhaps the "prez" isn't beholden to the Unions.

_________

Obama is beholden to several interests, and the Unions are one of them. Sometimes there's interest are in direct conflict. That's what happens when you sell access to several groups.

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863338 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 11:17 AM

Because that's where the very first Walmart that ever was opened and they don't see a reason to move?

What does that have to do with the democratic clowns on here pretending to be white knights against Walmart?

Yet, another thing, both sides don't mind overlooking...

one side hailing "the libs" want to shut it down

the other side calling Walmart evil incarnate.

The French kissing goes on.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863341 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 11:22 AM
What does that have to do with the democratic clowns on here pretending to be white knights against Walmart?

Yet, another thing, both sides don't mind overlooking...

one side hailing "the libs" want to shut it down

the other side calling Walmart evil incarnate.

The French kissing goes on.

WTF are you talking about?

There is no bad side here from Republicans.

The left is hypocritical and wants to claim they are evil and that they are against them

The left also wants to be a core part of them and support them and take their money

This is a left issue, just as many of the issues you want to be 'open minded' about are.

Republicans are bad, this they are the same as Democrats on every issue is nonsense.

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863344 of 1971716
Subject: Re: Democrats Incestuous Walmart Relatiionship Date: 3/4/2013 11:29 AM
There is no bad side here from Republicans.

They don't (haven't) claim(ed) the democrats want to shut down Walmart?

I know I look forward in my future to getting my adult diapers at a discount while our entire life savings is considered fair game to pick pocket, while these doodle bugs continue on with their dog and pony show.

Who should I give my hard earned money to for the better good first?

Apple?
The Arlington water treatment plant (they do have the best water treatment plant in the country)

Walmart?

China?

So many choices, so little time.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement