UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 137147  
Subject: Dennis Millerism of the Night Date: 10/3/2012 11:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 28
"Obama had better hope that a kicked ass is covered under Obamacare".
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106690 of 137147
Subject: Re: Dennis Millerism of the Night Date: 10/3/2012 11:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Luntz's focus group is raking Obama over the coals.

Author: CVSUSN Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106693 of 137147
Subject: Re: Dennis Millerism of the Night Date: 10/3/2012 11:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
Ugh! I can't get Fox News in Victoria. Best I can do is CNN.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106748 of 137147
Subject: Re: Dennis Millerism of the Night Date: 10/4/2012 10:19 AM
Best I can do is CNN.

CNN was better.

I got to watch Carville et. al. to a person say Obama lost the debate. Frankly, it was lovely.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106749 of 137147
Subject: Re: Dennis Millerism of the Night Date: 10/4/2012 10:34 AM
Hawkwin: I got to watch Carville et. al. to a person say Obama lost the debate.

Carville is the best the Democrats have (and better than anyone the Republicans have). If he's conceding victory, it means he has judged that it was so decisive that it is better to take your lumps and acknowledge it than to try to spin. Carville isn't infallible, but I wouldn't question his political judgement.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement