No. of Recommendations: 0
We had talked about a gathering on April 1. I'm game but before we go much farther - it is in the middle of the week of spring break for some of the Denver area school districts. I'm thinking early evening (6ish) at my house(near Orchard and Holly).

If you are game or have other suggestions, please use the e-mail to author option and let me know ! Any and all interested Fools are invited.

Thanks
Jacki
Print the post Back To Top
Count me in. I'm flexible about the date. I'd like to join a club in Denver, and think this board would be a great place to exchange thoughts in between meetings. Alas, this board, and others for Colorado are very inactive.

Bob
Is this invitation open to all? I'm interested in researching and possibly joining a investing club in the area.

I'll continue checking this board to see what other dates are discussed.

foolin' around,
-mgs
<<Is this invitation open to all? >>

Definitely - the more the merrier and it's looking like the evening of April 1 is a go !

Jacki
Oops, well, you've got your first 'regrets'. I've got a meeting I have to go to that evening so I'll have to miss it. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch the 2nd one...

cheers,
-mgs
Hi Jacki,

Just wanted to see if you got my message the other day regarding the gathering April 1st. I sent it to your e-mail address as you had mentioned in your original message. I'm sure you have had quite a few responses so I'll wait for further info from you ... but if you didn't actually get my message, please let me know.

Thanks!
Stefanie
Advertisement