No. of Recommendations: 4
DGS - I don't think it's unusual for conservatives to give Trump credit for the economic improvements Obama created.
-------------
LurkerMom - You seem to be confused.
It was not Conservatives who gave President Trump the credit for the economic improvements.
Read the article. Black activists credited Trump for the improvements.

Actually LM, you're the confused one. If you had read your own link, you would have seen that the article references Project 21 eight times, how their members are applauding the reduced black unemployment rate and including specific quotes from Project 21's leadership. And, had you bothered to clink your article's provided link to Project 21's "About" page (http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21Index.html), you would have seen, in the upper left-hand corner, their banner stating that they are "the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives" - not Black Activists.

With your statement It was not Conservatives who gave President Trump the credit for the economic improvements. you're apparently saying that these self-pronounced black conservatives don't really count as conservatives. Interesting.

LurkerMom - Big difference. Says a lot.

Yes it is. Your linked article was posted by the conservative web site "The National Center for Public Policy Research" and they purposely referred to the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives as Black Activists. It appears that you and many others on RECF fell for this intentional deception.

In my reply to your OP, I tried to bring this deliberate disinformation to your attention by stating According to the "About" section of the Project 21 web site, these "black activists" are really the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives. Maybe activists and conservatives are the same thing?. So are black activists and black conservatives are the same thing? Your response to me would indicate your answer is "No".
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement