UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734861  
Subject: Dianne oonFeinschteinn Date: 1/7/2013 6:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/215726_...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664884 of 734861
Subject: Re: Dianne oonFeinschteinn Date: 1/7/2013 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Feinstein looks like Nurse Ratchet in that photo. Here's another hideous woman.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTfyY4...

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664886 of 734861
Subject: Re: Dianne oonFeinschteinn Date: 1/7/2013 10:37 AM
Feinstein looks like Nurse Ratchet in that photo.

Do you know where the fart scene is in that movie? I think her name was Racthed.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664907 of 734861
Subject: Re: Dianne oonFeinschteinn Date: 1/7/2013 11:21 AM
You're right...it's Ratched. Sure you're not thinking about farts in Blazing Saddles?

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664912 of 734861
Subject: Re: Dianne oonFeinschteinn Date: 1/7/2013 11:38 AM
Sure you're not thinking about farts in Blazing Saddles?

No, that was a major fart scene - funniest part of the movie - course I'm a guy. The one in Cuckoo's nest was subtle but there.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement