UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: channelcat Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37065  
Subject: Did I get it? Date: 7/8/2003 11:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi. Sorry to swoop in and i hope I am not stealing anybody's antlers. This is kind of odd though that I happened to see the post count just around the time I have decided to start organizing my life.

I have been working on my finances tonight. Over the weekend I moved all of the stuff from my wash room that we had stored there into a small shelved room off of my playroom. Now the washroom will become my gym. Thanks to whoever posted the message about the pvc clothes racks. I am going to stop and get some of that tomorrow.

I will keep lurking and post if I have an idea that I think will help.

Tammy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: channelcat Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7001 of 37065
Subject: Re: Did I get it? Date: 7/8/2003 11:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
This is really freaking me out.

I checked my post count and I now have 1111 posts (1112 including this one). Apparently somebody wants me to get organized. It could be that the dog is tired of being chased by dust dogs.

In any case, I take this as a good omen for organization to come.

Tammy

Author: SoftSimp Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7002 of 37065
Subject: Re: Did I get it? Date: 7/8/2003 11:46 PM
i hope I am not stealing anybody's antlers.

I'm not sure about the antler thing, although I'm guessing it has something to do with the post number???

In any event, you're welcome for the PVC clothes rack idea. Not sure where I got it from, might've been Christopher Lowell. Then again, I might've simply made it up. I'm not really clear on exactly how I'd attach the rollers on the bottom, so please let us know how it goes if you decide to add them. Maybe someone at the hardware store can offer a suggestion.

SoftSimp

Author: InLivingColor Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7058 of 37065
Subject: Re: Did I get it? Date: 7/20/2003 7:49 AM
I'm not really clear on exactly how I'd attach the rollers on the bottom

While in the hardware store the other day to get casters, I noticed a wide variety of a product called "Slide Guides". (Or was it "Guide Slides"?)
Package had no URL, sorry. Some of them looked like they could be attached to PVC, though.
I'm InLivingColor

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement