UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: foundpeace Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1953  
Subject: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/22/2003 4:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SDMcR Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1930 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/22/2003 4:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I think folks are resting up from the last one and preparing for the next!

Susan

Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1931 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/23/2003 7:55 AM
We're hoping the party will be here:

http://www.tallsprucehouse.com

first week of June or last week of May.

Wanna come?

Visit the BBQ board for more details. :-)

Mare

Author: foundpeace Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1932 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/23/2003 11:51 AM
It must have been SOME party.

Penny

Author: foundpeace Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1933 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/23/2003 11:57 AM
Mare,

It looks beautiful.

I've read some of your posts on the CCC board and I've checked out your website.
I admire your work, I'm hoping to see it in person one day, as I am moving to Punta Gorda, Fl. - November 1st. You are in Ft. Myers, right?

Enjoy the party.

Penny

Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1934 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/23/2003 2:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
Penny,

Yup, I'm in Ft. Myers, about 20 minutes away from you, probably. I'd love to meet up with you, and I know just the place to do it, right there in sleepy little Punta Gorda: an honest-to-goodness Irish pub called the Celtic Ray. It is one of my very favorite places and I rarely have a good excuse to go there.

About the party...it hasn't happened yet!!! We're in the planning stages. Wanna come? LOL. OK, OK, you're moving, it probably won't be an option so soon after the move and job change and all. But if it is, you'd be welcome. This will be the third FoolBash and the first two were wonderful.

Welcome to Florida!

Mare

Author: foundpeace Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1935 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 10/23/2003 3:07 PM
Mare,

I'd love to meet you. I've heard of the Celtic Ray and I'm Irish by marriage. ;)
Let's keep in touch.

Yes, I'll have to pass on the FoolBash this year - but it sounds like fun.

Penny

Author: lharchmage Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1938 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 3/20/2004 12:18 PM
Howdy Mare,
A blast from the past here...
When is the fool bash and where?
Might be interested if i can get some spare time!!!
Jim

Author: Bkeepr100 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1940 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 3/20/2004 3:39 PM

Hi Jim,

It's in Durango, Colorado this time. June 8th - 12th. Mare's got a house rented already and we've got 10 Fools comin' out so far.

I am bringing the family, beecause I can make this one. You would bee welcome to come out also. It will bee nicw to meet you and the other Fools also. You'll have to give Mare a yell, she's setting up the details.

Your Pal,

B-man Rick

Author: lharchmage Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1942 of 1953
Subject: Re: Did I miss the party? Date: 3/27/2004 6:03 PM
Dang....Always wanted to go there but I'll be in the middle of Ktech then.....Well maybe next year.....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement