No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
I think folks are resting up from the last one and preparing for the next!

Susan
We're hoping the party will be here:

http://www.tallsprucehouse.com

first week of June or last week of May.

Wanna come?

Visit the BBQ board for more details. :-)

Mare
It must have been SOME party.

Penny
Mare,

It looks beautiful.

I've read some of your posts on the CCC board and I've checked out your website.
I admire your work, I'm hoping to see it in person one day, as I am moving to Punta Gorda, Fl. - November 1st. You are in Ft. Myers, right?

Enjoy the party.

Penny
No. of Recommendations: 1
Penny,

Yup, I'm in Ft. Myers, about 20 minutes away from you, probably. I'd love to meet up with you, and I know just the place to do it, right there in sleepy little Punta Gorda: an honest-to-goodness Irish pub called the Celtic Ray. It is one of my very favorite places and I rarely have a good excuse to go there.

About the party...it hasn't happened yet!!! We're in the planning stages. Wanna come? LOL. OK, OK, you're moving, it probably won't be an option so soon after the move and job change and all. But if it is, you'd be welcome. This will be the third FoolBash and the first two were wonderful.

Welcome to Florida!

Mare
Mare,

I'd love to meet you. I've heard of the Celtic Ray and I'm Irish by marriage. ;)
Let's keep in touch.

Yes, I'll have to pass on the FoolBash this year - but it sounds like fun.

Penny
Howdy Mare,
A blast from the past here...
When is the fool bash and where?
Might be interested if i can get some spare time!!!
Jim

Hi Jim,

It's in Durango, Colorado this time. June 8th - 12th. Mare's got a house rented already and we've got 10 Fools comin' out so far.

I am bringing the family, beecause I can make this one. You would bee welcome to come out also. It will bee nicw to meet you and the other Fools also. You'll have to give Mare a yell, she's setting up the details.

Your Pal,

B-man Rick
Dang....Always wanted to go there but I'll be in the middle of Ktech then.....Well maybe next year.....
Advertisement