UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176  
Subject: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 3:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

and here I am... wasting my broadband cable connection at one in the morning to post on this stupid board.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 3:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Like finger prints, everyone's tongue print is different.

Yet i'll never leave it on a crime scene...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 3:52 AM
Steven King wrote 5 books under the name Richard Bachman

and somehow they all suck.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 121 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 3:55 AM
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

And if you drank one hot cup of coffee, is your throat sore?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 3:58 AM
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

I know there is a gubner groper arnie joke in there somewhere...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 123 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:00 AM
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

I think this means dolphins are gettin' more than I am.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 125 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:29 AM
"A phone-sex operator in Florida won a settlement after she filed for worker's compensation, saying she had suffered repetitive-motion injuries in both hands. The repetitive motion was the result of using her hands to give herself as many as seven orgasms a day while talking to clients."

And yet, all i got was a night on jail...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 126 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:32 AM
"Dorothy Johnson sued Kenmore Inc. for the death of her dog. After washing the poodle, she placed it in her Kenmore microwave, ""just a few minutes, on low,"" to dry it off. The case was dismissed."

bodie... get out of the gang microwave...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 127 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:34 AM
that should have said dang...

stupid no edit option...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 128 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:35 AM
"NBC's ""Tonight Show"" was sued by a Cincinnati, Ohio man for injuries he sustained during the pre-show. He was injured when a free T-shirt, shot into the crowd with an air gun, struck him in the eye."

He's lucky. It killed Maude Flanders.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 129 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:41 AM
I resolve to stop posting on this thread.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:42 AM
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

and i only managed to not post on this thread for a minute.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 131 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:45 AM
No president of the U.S. was an only child.

So maybe '04 is my turn?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:47 AM
A snail can sleep for 3 years.

I'd give anything for a fraction of that now...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 133 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:49 AM
Cat pee glows under a black light.

Really? Bodie...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 134 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:50 AM
Ants always fall on their right side when intoxicated.

Who buys ants booze?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 135 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:55 AM
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear

Yet why does Bodie refuse to hear me when I tell him to get off the dang counter?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 136 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:58 AM
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "Its A Wonderful Life

I heard that they were gay.

not that there is anything wrong with that...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 137 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 4:59 AM
i heard Bert was a CIA freak.

not that there is anyting wrong with that...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:02 AM
To "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles

insert joke here.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 139 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:05 AM
It is impossible to lick your elbow.

Go ahead. Try. It's hours of fun.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 140 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:07 AM
On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing in their lifetime.

I am so behind...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 141 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:09 AM
The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

It's friggin' easy to type...

sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
sith sipth sipth's sixth sheep's sith

damit.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 142 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:11 AM
If the U.S. government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does

Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

Good point. Another reason Bill and those darn dems sux.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 143 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:15 AM
oh, don't get me started! that was under republiCON administration!

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 144 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:19 AM
No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.

Okay... I know this one is not true.

oh wait... damit! oh wait...

i know i can get this...

damit! okay... gimme a sec...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 145 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:21 AM
Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Yet another reason not to take the donkey to Toledo...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 146 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:24 AM
Turtles can breathe through their butts

Yea... a lot of Fools talk out of their<mmrfft>

</fool censorship>

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 147 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:27 AM
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in America.

'nuff said.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 148 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:32 AM
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

they are so getting more than me...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 149 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:33 AM
The record for the longest continuous disco-dancing marathon by a single person is 213 hours.

I am so NOT gonna try to break that.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 150 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:37 AM
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

It'll get you banned from night clubs in San Francisco... trust me...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:42 AM
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors, also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.

Why this sentence wants to be a complete thought, I do not know.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 152 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:45 AM
Roses MAY Be red, but violets ARE, indeed, violet.

Think about it.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:46 AM
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.

Something everyone should know.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 154 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:48 AM
Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.

When you ain't too busy pinchin' bibles, I suppose...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:56 AM
There were more Buffalo than people in the United States in the mid 1800's. In the mid 1990's there were more Twinkies in the United States than people.

Think about it.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:28 PM
Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

I wonder if it's okay for Atkins.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 159 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 5:53 PM
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

All them years of art school and I'm just learning this now?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 160 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:01 PM
A coat hanger is 44 inches long if straightened.

I'm looking at my plastic hangers and scratchin' my head.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 161 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:09 PM
Mark Twain was born on a day in 1835 when Haley's Comet came into veiw. When He died in 1910, Haley's Comet came into view again.

huh... and so was Samuel Clemens.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 162 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:10 PM
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intraveinously

How'd they find that out?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 163 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:35 PM
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city.

Do they elect a city council? A mayor?

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:38 PM
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
_________

A pig's penis is shaped like a corkscrew.

You know, a part of me wants to check out some piggy porn.
You know... for purely educational reasons...

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 165 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:41 PM
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

Obviously you've never heard of duct tape.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 166 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:42 PM
Maine is the toothpick capital of the world.

Well, if that don't get you tourists, nothin' will.

Author: stocksgoboink Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167 of 176
Subject: Re: Did you know... Date: 12/4/2003 6:43 PM
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of
it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the
stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

I am SO glad I didn't become an astronaut.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement