Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22153  
Subject: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Cool:

http://www.re35.net/
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20792 of 22153
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Would be, if they ever did it. Was an April Fool's joke. Maybe your popup blocker blocked the disclaimer window.

Richard

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20793 of 22153
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:53 PM
If this thing works and is within a reasonable price range, look for those hard-to-sell film cameras clogging up eBay and Craigslist ads to undergo a serious price hike.

~aj

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20794 of 22153
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 3:34 PM
Hey, let the dream go on! Given the number of old timers out there longing for film cameras, there is a market.. Some nice old glass would be resurrected... I gave away almost all of the Pentax or whatever it was back then, maybe a couple Nikon P&S cameras in a bin in the garage, not sure why... But a nice old Kodak folding bellows camera that was digital would be a kick... A couple friends have extensive collections that could be perked up, used... A cheap modifiable digital back would be a seller... And likely not impossible...

weco

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement