Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22011  
Subject: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Cool:

http://www.re35.net/
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20792 of 22011
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Would be, if they ever did it. Was an April Fool's joke. Maybe your popup blocker blocked the disclaimer window.

Richard

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20793 of 22011
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 1:53 PM
If this thing works and is within a reasonable price range, look for those hard-to-sell film cameras clogging up eBay and Craigslist ads to undergo a serious price hike.

~aj

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20794 of 22011
Subject: Re: digital cartridges for analog cameras Date: 11/2/2012 3:34 PM
Hey, let the dream go on! Given the number of old timers out there longing for film cameras, there is a market.. Some nice old glass would be resurrected... I gave away almost all of the Pentax or whatever it was back then, maybe a couple Nikon P&S cameras in a bin in the garage, not sure why... But a nice old Kodak folding bellows camera that was digital would be a kick... A couple friends have extensive collections that could be perked up, used... A cheap modifiable digital back would be a seller... And likely not impossible...

weco

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement