UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tjscott0 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744333  
Subject: Disability: How the unemployed survive Date: 3/24/2013 9:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A VERY FINE post! Please click on the link. Disability is a developing leg on the future unfunded liabilities stool.

http://boards.fool.com/disability-how-the-unemployed-survive...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675669 of 744333
Subject: Re: Disability: How the unemployed survive Date: 3/24/2013 10:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
When I was getting my Medicare/SSN fiasco straighten out, I waited in line behind a lady who was applying for disability. There were a lot there.

arrete - I think it's become the in thing to do

Author: tjscott0 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675700 of 744333
Subject: Re: Disability: How the unemployed survive Date: 3/24/2013 3:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
Posted this over @ the Retire Early Liberal Edition board. Man talk about a knee jerk reaction.

The NPR link showed that the number on disability had doubled in 20 years.

Obviously this result is generated by a combination of poor national economy & demographics.

As Art experienced & has pointed out; many in physical demanding jobs end up losing their jobs; and many of those end up on disability.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675701 of 744333
Subject: Re: Disability: How the unemployed survive Date: 3/24/2013 3:57 PM
Recommendations: 2
The NPR link showed that the number on disability had doubled in 20 years.

Obviously this result is generated by a combination of poor national economy & demographics.

Horse Manure

This is just one of the many effects of the pollution that the Tea Party wants combined with the Impact identified by 101 out of every 99 scientists that Global warming is harmful and tax cuts, yeah that's it tax cuts

Sincerely

JoelFedMeIronyInVermont

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement