Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Airhead12 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1708  
Subject: Disaster Date: 3/21/2010 1:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I once knew a girl named Disaster
Who'd do what you please if you asked her
She drank all my wine
And took what was mine
And then she ran off with my Pastor.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: OleDocJ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1705 of 1708
Subject: Re: Disaster Date: 3/21/2010 6:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I once knew a girl named Disaster
I dated her once then trashed her
And now I've found
She dated a hound
And then ran off with his Pastor.

Author: Airhead12 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1706 of 1708
Subject: Re: Disaster Date: 3/21/2010 8:25 PM
Damn.... at least you could have warned me about her.

Author: RustyMath Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1707 of 1708
Subject: Re: Disaster Date: 3/29/2010 5:41 PM
I was married to a girl named Disaster
who once dated two dudes, the bastards
My congrgation is distressed
'cuz she tossed off her dress
Now they call me the ex-Pastor

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement