Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9254  
Subject: DIVIDEND BOOST 13% Date: 4/25/2012 8:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Right on message with .10 hike and huge addition to stock buyback program. IBM is doing so many things right they get taken for granted by many. For those investors in IBM you are riding the Money Train!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9093 of 9254
Subject: Re: DIVIDEND BOOST 13% Date: 6/3/2012 10:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
With buyback and dividend reinvestment longer term investors should be thanking the obamination for this great opportunity. The ability to buyback cheaper has added long term benefits. June 10th dividend becomes sweeter. The cancer of Obamacare continues to be the great JOBS KILLER!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9099 of 9254
Subject: Re: DIVIDEND BOOST 13% Date: 6/30/2012 5:04 PM
The cancer remains. You must feel for the millions unemployed as a result.Sadly new unemployment claims rise again. Normal should be around 200,000 by now and Obama's spin doctors try to tell you 350,00 is OK. Last over 390,000. IBM's share buyback has created another benefit to shareholders. Smart Cities, Smart Planet lead the way!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement