Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Roxx Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 183  
Subject: dividend suspended? Date: 7/28/2008 11:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
No mention anywhere of a dividend this quarter. Guess they are going to skip it and retain cash.

rxx
Print the post Back To Top
Author: darkstar13 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 162 of 183
Subject: Re: dividend suspended? Date: 7/28/2008 7:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
So -- I should be shorting this bugger like there's no tomorrow?

25% decline in Qrtr earnings YOY doesn't sound like a reason to skip a dividend to me.

If they start skipping dividends, then my thesis for holding this stock is no longer valid, and by Foolish logic, I should sell immediately.

Author: Roxx Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 163 of 183
Subject: Re: dividend suspended? Date: 8/5/2008 8:12 PM
Dividend of .57 payable Sept. 5, X div on Aug. 20th.

rxx

Author: Roxx Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 183
Subject: Re: dividend suspended? Date: 8/7/2008 8:04 PM
Please amend to read: X Date on Aug 18th. Must own COB on Aug 15th, the last trading day prior to X Date.

rxx

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement