Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 88  
Subject: Dixie Chopper Chopper Date: 5/11/2004 12:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I probably liked this bike better than any of the other theme bikes. It seemed to have better lines or something. Maybe it's just that it was a bit different. The only part I didn't like was the exhaust.

I enjoyed the visit to the paint shop. Thats guy's good!

The former pizza restaurant owner from my town got his OCC bike. I haven't seen it yet but others have spotted him out riding. Was it worth $60k? Well, the guy and his brother worked 10-12hrs a day, every day, for many years from the time they were in junior high school. He never had time to do much else when he was young. Then he built his business and raised his family. If he's happy with it, I'm happy for him.

SB (it beats dying with an extra $60k in the bank)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 88
Subject: Re: Dixie Chopper Chopper Date: 5/11/2004 3:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I enjoyed the visit to the paint shop. Thats guy's good!

I think he's the genius behind the operation, personally. The paint schemes always look really, really good. On this particular job, the Teuttles gave him free reign to do whatever he wanted and the results showed how good he can be. Besides the decrative pieces, OCC doesn't seem to do a whole lot of fabrication. They buy all the important pieces and bolt them together. But man, the paint jobs look great. I'd turn this kid loose every time.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement