UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744901  
Subject: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
>> The DNC is predicting Mitt Romney will win the first presidential debate against Barack Obama this week in Denver. Why? So if Obama totally bombs he won't look as bad.
Yes, Democrats want you to believe a president who spends the majority of his time campaigning and not in the Oval Office, doesn't have time for debate prep. <<
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/10/01/dnc_pre...

arrete
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646381 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Why? So if Obama totally bombs he won't look as bad.

No, so the only way for Romney to go is down, and the only way for the brightest, coolest, bestest, most awesome-est person to ever walk the face of the Earth to go is up.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646383 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:13 AM
Recommendations: 2
They are playing it up big time. I've already seen video clips of dems downplaying how well Obama will do, and on the radio yesterday i heard someone else all but throwing in the towel trying to lower expectations. If he does poorly and does that lying routine mentioned in your previous post i guarantee the narrative will be that he did well considering he's the president and has all those presidential duties to take care of, he can't just take time out to practice like someone who has no responsibilities, and if does even marginally well they'll say he mopped the floor with Romney and Romney lied and they'll come out with a bunch of "fact-checks".

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646390 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:50 AM
Recommendations: 4
It would be hilarious to see SNL do a skit where "Obama" says some completely off the wall stuff and the fact-checking talking heads (MST3K-style) give their thumbs up. Something like "I've created 80 billion jobs!" and the fact checkers say "Well, we can't disprove that so we say it's true!" Then "Romney" says something truthful (like the latest government unemployment numbers) and the fact checkers throw tomatoes at him and scream how he's lying. Or his name. Or that the sky is blue. Basically every time Romney takes a breath they scream "LIAR!" at him.

See, THAT is good satire! So of course we won't see it on SNL, lol! They could then poll the "audience" where 99 of the people raise their hand that they're Dems while one guy is a Republican then when the 99 raise their hands to say they're voting for 0bama say he's winning 99-1 in polls. Again this is the kind of satire that would exist if these things weren't run by outright leftist partisans.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646391 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:56 AM
Recommendations: 0
These days, it seems the Democrats are trying to win the election.

Sometimes, almost feels like they are running unopposed at the Presidential level.

jedi

Author: katinga Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646396 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 12:34 PM
So is Chris Christie, saying, oh yes, we'll win big! Perhaps an intimidation move?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646432 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 5:51 PM
Colovion wrote: It would be hilarious to see SNL do a skit where "Obama" says some completely off the wall stuff and the fact-checking talking heads (MST3K-style) give their thumbs up. Something like "I've created 80 billion jobs!" and the fact checkers say "Well, we can't disprove that so we say it's true!" Then "Romney" says something truthful (like the latest government unemployment numbers) and the fact checkers throw tomatoes at him and scream how he's lying. Or his name. Or that the sky is blue. Basically every time Romney takes a breath they scream "LIAR!" at him.

See, THAT is good satire! So of course we won't see it on SNL, lol! They could then poll the "audience" where 99 of the people raise their hand that they're Dems while one guy is a Republican then when the 99 raise their hands to say they're voting for 0bama say he's winning 99-1 in polls. Again this is the kind of satire that would exist if these things weren't run by outright leftist partisans.

Suggestion sent to SNL => http://www.ehow.com/how_5135063_submit-ideas-snl.html

Meanwhile...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/barack-obama-ra...

Reagan warned us about Obama...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88&feature=relat...

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646495 of 744901
Subject: Re: DNC predicts: Romney winning first debate Date: 10/1/2012 11:34 PM
The only way for Obummer to go is down the sewer with the rest of the feces. And hopefully we voters flush him on 11/6.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement