UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (62) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 135738  
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 7:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Do you even know what Google is? There are many folks who claim themselves with knowledge of documents that indeed do claim that the birth certificate is a fake.

I can "Google" anything and find someone's POV that agrees with mine. But mere agreement doesn't make it so.

I sometimes find applying a bit of common sense preferable to "Googling", but hey, maybe that's just me.

Speck '____________________

Knock yourself out Speck

Now I totally agrees, common sense tells me he was born in the US

Common sense ALSO tells me, that the documents we have seen might be BS.

Why?

First, turn the question around, Why? There is no reason for all the garbage, for having tried to pass off false stuff. Then read the statement that is proof

http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

Now use that self identified common sense, and just a tough of critical thought.

Why was this statement made? Wouldn't the Obama camp simply putting the document out end it?

Did this person act without the agreement of the administration?

Why the weaselly wording> If he had the WH OK< which OBVIOUSLY he did, why not just say, I have seen the Birth Certificate and if this is not it then it is a perfect copy? Notice the statement says nothing remotely resembling that. In fact it is very very careful NOT to say anything like that.

I was quite willing to let this die, even though my complaint about it still remains the same, why be a sneaky little spit?

My other statement, that document experts disagree? DO they? Does that what you get when you Google ? You want to slam me, why my point remotely off, these are folks with expertise (among the horde) that doubt the document released.

I totally reject your statement that the document can not be doubted. It should be doubted based on all the evidence, but most among that evidence what was offered as proof. The proof did not affirm in the least that the document presented, has the same information as a copy of Obama's Official Birth certificate

My common sense tell me, that Obama is a citizen, it also tells me there is something wrong with this scenario, mostly it tells me that this was easy to not get into, yet the Campaign team did, and it reinforces a pattern of sneaky that is what I have a problem with.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (62) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Apple

Wal-Mart Nixes Apple Pay
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement