No. of Recommendations: 1
Do you think it is still worth purchasing more?

Andy,

YGE has been featured as the solar stock to own by multiple financial gurus. I have read that it should top $84 by Nov. of 2008. The chart I posted shows it as an extremely positive stock. So, I want to say yes. I am cautiously optimistic to be honest because I am a cheap investor. I definitely think it will head up to compete with JASO and STP which are trading at 58.00 in the near future. The numbers are there to justify my opinion.

Regardless, I am seriously thinking about backing out on some of my stocks that just linger around the same number for weeks and putting more towards YGE. Since, my first purchase at 14.81 I have made two to other buys of this stock. It is clearly the best choice I have made in my portfolio.

Rob

Oh, it does seem this solar chart is updated every few days.

http://www.cnanalyst.com/solar/index.html
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement