No. of Recommendations: 0
Doctors Without Borders have come to aid with the Sandy relief; an uncommon stint in the US. Nice to see some of my $$ finally helping the US.

http://news.yahoo.com/sandy-inspires-first-doctors-without-b...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Doctors Without Borders have come to aid with the Sandy relief; an uncommon stint in the US. Nice to see some of my $$ finally helping the US.

Actually, strong evidence that the US is rapidly becoming a Third World Country. I'm not sure that's good news, although it is nice to see someone from outside the US coming to help with disasters, particularly since our own government seems unable to do more than photo ops.
Actually, strong evidence that the US is rapidly becoming a Third World Country.

As a semi-related tangent....

I looked into going and "working" in New Zealand a couple years ago. Kind of a last hoorah before retiring. The placement company sends me emails of positions available, etc., etc., when ever I'm ready to pull the trigger. I noticed a couple months ago they started adding US places to their list.

Not good.

JLC
Actually, strong evidence that the US is rapidly becoming a Third World Country.

As a semi-related tangent....

I looked into going and "working" in New Zealand a couple years ago. Kind of a last hoorah before retiring. The placement company sends me emails of positions available, etc., etc., when ever I'm ready to pull the trigger. I noticed a couple months ago they started adding US places to their list.

Not good.

JLC

I once described the Soviet Union as a sea of poverty in which there were islands of riches; the US as a sea of riches in which there were islands of poverty.

I am not sure that description now holds up.

MichaelR
Advertisement