UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947661  
Subject: Does John Kerry still get the Sec of State job? Date: 11/7/2012 2:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Did his job of prepping Obama for that first debate preclude him from such a position next year?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833503 of 1947661
Subject: Re: Does John Kerry still get the Sec of State j Date: 11/7/2012 3:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
No.

Peter

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833507 of 1947661
Subject: Re: Does John Kerry still get the Sec of State j Date: 11/7/2012 4:46 AM
Recommendations: 2
SaintPatrick1 asks,

Did his job of prepping Obama for that first debate preclude him from such a position next year?

No. But the prospect of Scott Brown running for another open Senate seat in Massachusetts in an off-year election might.

intercst

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement