Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: utbandalero Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265  
Subject: Does RM/RB Work? Date: 2/9/2000 6:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've seen many things out there infact I think that I'm overread on information. I mean there is the F4, this RM/RB, DRIP, and I'm sure others I still haven't read. Is there any that people fill over the test of time will be better off?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hartphoto Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 204 of 265
Subject: Re: Does RM/RB Work? Date: 2/9/2000 8:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, it may and it may not ;-).

Easiest way to find out (w/o your $$$), is to set up a portfolio that tracks the stocks and watch what happens (or just go to http://www.fool.com/strategies.htm)

I've started doing this, and F4 is not working so far, and the RM is. Of course, my time frame on "purchasing" the representative stocks is different from the ones held, and from what I've read so far, "timing is everything" with the F4 method.

hartphoto

Author: GrantGreen Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 216 of 265
Subject: Re: Does RM/RB Work? Date: 3/5/2000 1:25 PM
Recommendations: 1
Timing is every thing? As Anthony Robbins, the motivational speaker says - choice is everything, time
is almost irrelavent.

So pick good stocks and don't worry about timing the
market - its time in the market that counts.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement