No. of Recommendations: 1
Indeed, almost alone among demographic groups, the Hispanic vote increased for Obama from 2008 to 2012. Protestants, Catholics, Evangelicals, Jews, men, whites, white women -- even single women -- all voted in larger percentages for Romney than they had for McCain.

Only Hispanics and Asians increased their vote for Obama. Coincidentally, these have been our two largest immigrant groups over the last several decades. (It's sort of touching that Democrats couldn't get Americans to vote for them, so they had to bring in new voters from other countries to start winning elections again. Immigrants really are doing the job Americans just won't do.)

HISPANICKED GOP ELITE: THEY'LL RESPECT US IN THE MORNING
Ann Coulter | February 20, 2013
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-02-20.html

Remember,
Faith in God
Hope in the future based on knowing the truth
Charity to our fellow men and women
Duty to ourselves, our community, and our country.

Gilbert
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Umm... the reason Obama lost voter share in most demographics from 2008 to 2012 is that he totally stomped McCain. Hard to go up from there.

The notion that Democrats "had to bring in new voters from other countries" and that "real" Americans wont vote for Obama is the usual racist b.s. from Ann Coulter.

Why good Christians like this mean-spirited nonsense is a mystery.
If I was a po immigrant and knew that by voting democrat vs republican that I could get mo free stuff, I'd be a fool not to vote democrat. 0bama my daddy and my family's daddy. Gimme those tall ladders and tunnel shovels. They handed out all kinds of pesos up north if you can jest get there.

Welcome to the board. We need more real Americans like you here.
Doing The Voting Americans Won't Do

Which means you support the need for a US National Identity Card which would be used to prove US citizenship and thus acts as a Voter ID.
Welcome to the board. We need more real Americans like you here.

Yep, America, the land of the free.
Advertisement