No. of Recommendations: 2
Maybe a stock price drop is valid? I have always used the PEG ratio heavily. During the mid-1990's, one stock appeared to have an ideal PEG: CHS Electronics. Some of you might be familiar with the stock, and it dropped with news that did not appear to follow corporate projections. "Drop" is an understatment: the price is 1 cent now. I dollar cost averaged down heavily because the stock appeared to have great fundamentals. I have owned other stock that fell apart and never recovered. I only hope that I am not facing such an experience today!! Many fruitful lessons can be derived from my CHS Electronics experience. One is to "believe" what the market is telling; and recognize that something is indeed probably wrong with a stock when it drops very heavily. I wanted to post this for another reason, as well! I forgot all about CHS electronics until I saw this discussion board. In addition to any added very needed sympathy replies (I may be ignoring my own advice today??), I wonder if any here owned CHS Electronics as well? I called the Investor Information # of this firm a number of times and care very much about their, much meant, highly helpful advice. The stock was quite an experience, though.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement