Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Spriteman Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 175  
Subject: Dominion says Enron credit exposure $11 mln Date: 11/29/2001 2:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/011129/n29115590_1.html

God bless and Go Long,
Spriteman
Print the post Back To Top
Author: directfuel Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138 of 175
Subject: Re: Dominion says Enron credit exposure $11 mln Date: 12/4/2001 1:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"D" loss to enron was not 11 million. it was 11 million plus 5 % of future (2001?) earnings (4.15 per share) which i calculate at 63 million. who knows what the real number is. D is the largest natural gas storage company in america and it has lost one-half of the value of unhedged inventory in the last six months or so, with natural gas prices falling from 10 last winter to 2.50 today. more study is needed before one goes long!

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement