No. of Recommendations: 3
Don't miss Trinity College Dublin and the Old Library...amazing.

When we went on bus tours, the bus driver would say something like "If you could see it, there would be a beautiful island just over there..." or "Normally I would say that's a famous beach over on your right" but with the grey weather, low heavy clouds, fog on the coast or thick misty rain we couldn't see much!
We were there mid June.

The people were wonderfully kind and friendly. One bus driver didn't want my husband, who walks with difficulty, to walk back from the depot ( nearly a mile) to our hotel in the rain. As we were the last ones off the bus, he said "Hop back on the bus, and I'll get you to the hotel. Don't tell anyone.." and drove us right up to the front door, (much to the amazement of the doorman standing there.....) and then whooshed off after his good deed.

Enjoy your trip....

Maryanne
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement