UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FreethinkerKW Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977252  
Subject: Donald Trump Melts Down: Wants Revolution! Date: 11/7/2012 6:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 53
Check out Mr. Klaxon Mouth's tweets for a laugh. He was upset Obama lost the popular vote but won the EC? Hello. Yes you Sir, the man with the silver fox on your head, get the Fox paws out of your ears and hear this: President Obama, at this moment, has 2.5 million more popular votes than Romney.

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/07/donald_trump_loses_it_calls_...

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

No, Mr. Know Nothing. We should have Nate Silver calmly explain toan imbecile such as you who has diarrhea of the mouth that you should not go jumping to conclusions before the state of California's votes are tabulated. Jayzus, what a weenie boy you are.

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

An aristocrat who never served in our military is gonna March on Washington? Oooooh, I shiver at the thought. Don't forget the GPS in your Birther Limo "Operation Divide and Conquer" so you don't get lost.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833532 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Melts Down: Wants Revolution! Date: 11/7/2012 7:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Treason.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833674 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Melts Down: Wants Revolution! Date: 11/7/2012 10:47 AM
Recommendations: 0
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

I suspect this is going to become a right wing theme for the next four years.

For a couple hours, early in the evening, Romney was shown to be ahead in the popular vote. They will of course ignore the fact that later returns have now shown that Obama appears to have won the popular vote too.

Author: WendyBG Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833737 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Melts Down: Wants Revolution! Date: 11/7/2012 12:13 PM
Recommendations: 4
I could almost wish for revolution, because in most revolutions, the rich (but dumb) supporters of the revolution are the first to get sent to the guillotines (or stood in front of the firing squads). It would almost be worth it to finally see The Donald's eyes bugging out for one last time.

Wendy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement