UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kahunacfa Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2818  
Subject: Deleted Message Date: 5/18/2007 12:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: TulaneJeff Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2795 of 2818
Subject: Re: Done with Finals Date: 5/20/2007 1:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Congrats Kahuna!

I graduated from Tulane University yesterday May 19, 2007. I was the culmination of 20 difficult months in New Orleans. Commencement was a very fulfilling experience.

There were times when it would have been easier to drop out and focus entirely on rebuilding or getting a job; however I am so happy that I stayed the course.

Our speaker, Brian Williams was wonderful. He said that the thing he regrets the most is something that he doesn't have...a college degree.

Jeff

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement