Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57412  
Subject: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/7/2002 7:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Welcome to the posh Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, Vermont! Come in, take off your coats and sit by the fire, while Shelley brings you a steaming cup of hot chocolate. You are so right Helen, it is beautiful here!

The guest of honor may be a little late, as she is sleeping off a case of jet lag after her trip to London to visit her daughter. But we can get things ready and visit until she wakes.

Nothing is as beautiful as New England in the fall (unless its New York in the fall, Virginia in the fall, Tennessee in the fall, etc.)! So come on in and join the party.

Warm hugs to all.

Verna
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hyakunen Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32520 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/7/2002 7:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Japan at cherry blossom time???? Hyakunen

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32523 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/7/2002 7:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
Japan at cherry blossom time???? Hyakunen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK Hyakunen, I will have to admit you hit 100 on "Can You Top This?" meter. Japan (or even the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC) at cherry blossom time is one beautiful sight!

Verna (wishing it was spring instead of fall)

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32525 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/7/2002 7:42 PM
ah Verna, you are a sweetie.
Thanks!

donna
Five months, four weeks, two days, 20 hours, 38 minutes and 27 seconds. 5515 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,930.53. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes.

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32527 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/7/2002 8:07 PM
Donna, get some sleep. When you've slept off the jet lag, your silkquit meter should read SIX MONTHS SMOBER!!!

While you're sleeping, we'll have the caterers prepare a lavish feast, and the band should be here by the time you wake. Nitey nite.

Verna

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32533 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 12:46 PM
The meter has spoken and I am not smokin. Hope there are a couple of party goers around this weekend.

Six months, 12 hours, 40 minutes and 30 seconds. 5535 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,937.98. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, 15 minutes.

donnaB.

Author: hyakunen Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32534 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 12:53 PM
Donna, may I be the first to congratulate you? Six months is a marvelous achievement, and you know it well. Surely there will be a party, surely I'll be there, surely we'll all be proud of you. Stick with us, the best is yet to come. Hyakunen (smiling in the warm Hawaiian sunshine)

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32538 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 3:25 PM
Hyakunen -

You surely may and thanks:-)

I think the warm sunshine is making
it's way across the Pacific and up the
eastern seaboard. Should be a great
weekend to celebrate and party. I'm off to
buy some refreshments now. Any requests?

donnaB.
Six months, 15 hours, 19 minutes and 59 seconds. 5539 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,939.14. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes.

Author: OKlady8 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32540 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 4:03 PM
Donna, I love to see those figures for you. I couldn't be more proud
of you!

I thought you might like Stowe. It's one of my favorite little towns. What charm! I know I'm going to enjoy this shindig.

When you get ready to hike up the mountain, yell for me. I'd love to take one more early morning hike up there past the little rock Chapel built by one of the Trapp boys in thanksgiving for coming back to the States alive from WWII.

BTW, the food is simply delicious.

Helen

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32541 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 4:23 PM
Donna,

You know I am coming. We are driving through Massachusetts now so it shouldn't be too much longer. The drive has been gorgeous.

We are all so proud of you. 6 months is such a grand achievment. Can you feel now that you really are a non-smoker? I think I started believing at about that time.

Enjoy the weekend. I am stocking up on the hot chocolate and looking for some yodelers.

Shelley

Hyakunen--better pack those Long Johns. The northeast may through a bitter curve at your sun basking body.

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32544 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 6:31 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hi Helen -

You thought right! First thing tomorrow morning, let's scoot up that mountain so I can get this other 'figure' in order:-) That seems to be the only time this jetlag thing is in my favor.

Thanks Helen!

donna

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32545 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 6:34 PM
cherry blossom time is one beautiful sight!
===***===

We have a Cherry Blossom Festival in my Town once a year:o)

The streets are lined with blossoms this time of year but the drought & heat have cut their lives a little short this time around:o(

KËZ(ready for more parties)

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32546 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 6:45 PM
Recommendations: 6
I am ready for the party:o)

___          /|
         ||||     .-"`   `"-.     } |  __
    |||| ||||   .'  .-'`'-.  '.   } | /      |||| \  /  /  .'       '.  \  } | ;();
    \  /  ||  /  ;           ;  \  \| \  /
     ||   ||  | ;             ; |  ||  ||
     %%   %%  | ;             ; |  %%  %%
     %%   %%  \  ;           ;  /  %%  %%
     %%   %%   \  '.       .'  /   %%  %%
     %%   %%    '.  `-.,.-'  .'    %%  %%
kez  %%   %%      '-.,___,.-'      %%  %%

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32547 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 7:21 PM
Hi Shelley -

I was yodeling down the mountain at you
when I saw your vehicle coming around
the bend - thanks for joining me to
celebrate.

Everyday I feel like a non-smoker because I have to
constantly remind myself not to smoke LOL - no not really -
the trip was especially difficult, so it was more on my mind than usual - also milestones seem to be difficult for me as well. There's still that part of me that wants to celebrate with a smoke! Go figure.

Verna asked about my daughter's response to my smoberity - well it turns out my daughter has been puffin at the pub. So that was strange, watching my daughter drink and smoke. She really wanted to include me into her life there with her friends and that is what they do on the weekends - go the pub. She is legal there. Today is her 19th birthday. I really didn't want to be the disappointed, disaproving parental figure so I did my best to stay non-judgmental (and believe me, that wasn't easy :-) She said she enjoys a smoke with her beer. Of course my concern is that she will develop an allout addiction - all I could offer was that she knows how addictive it is and how difficult it is to stop. Lord knows she has seen me attempt it many times over. Ah well...she has her own road to follow.

It is really nice to be here in Stowe with you guys away from all that smoke!!

donnaB
Six months, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 40 seconds. 5544 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,940.87. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 6 hours, 0 minutes.

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32549 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 7:25 PM
WOW Kez - that is impressive.
Such a fancy place setting!
Thanks for coming so far.
donnaB.

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32550 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 7:42 PM
Hi folks,

It's nice to see so many of you sitting around the fire. I have a 3-day weekend, so I hope when Sunday night rolls around, some of you can hang around this beautiful place one more day and play with me.

I see the caterers have set up already, and some of you even brought goodies with you. Kerri, that place setting is awesome! You are so creative!

Donna, please step forward while the band plays. I would like to present you with this shiny silver medal for six whole months of smobriety. That is quite an accomplishment!

Donna you look great in the light from the fireplace and the guys are lining up to dance, so grab a partner and hit the floor. Then grab a plate and hit the buffet table.

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S

Verna

Author: jackjg1947 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32551 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 8:23 PM
Donna,

Glad to see you're back and with six months to be proud of! I don't know how well I'd do sitting in a bar with smokers all around but you seemed to be up to it.

It's tough to see the kids making the same mistakes we did. How much did we listen to the advice we were given? Why should our kids be any different?

Anyway, congratulations on your accomplishment. Now you have too much to throw away on a bad mood one day. Punch a hole in the wall or kick somebody instead. Hang in there. See you in Vermont if the cyber Yugo can make the hills.

Jack G

Author: L2J Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32552 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 8:44 PM
Right on Jim! I was in Kyoto (1989) during their festival. I don't remember the shrine near our hotel but the evening was fantastic with the trees all lit up surrounding about a 2.5 acre reflecting pool. Very beautiful and the mood was set with Japanese instrumentals in the background.

Back to Stowe..!

HaGD, LC

Author: L2J Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32553 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 9:03 PM
Here we are folks! They left the light on for us.

http://www.trappfamily.com/

Donna?

Oh I think she was off to the Mozart room, or was it Strauss?

Well she won't be difficult to find, that silver medal is putting out a shine and right behind that is a glowing Donna. She stood the test and kicked butt when she had to, man thats my kinda gal!

I hear a band playing, must be time to dance! (((Donna)))

HaGD, LC

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32554 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/8/2002 9:36 PM
Donna~
As usual I'm late for the party, darn job keeps me late.I'm so pleased that you made this milestone. I know it was a hard and long struggle, you were here on the board when I quit. You are living proof that any one of us can succeed, I'm just so proud of you.
The lodge is BEAUTIFUL, what a great choice for your party. Where's the food and are there still some fellas who want to dance?

Lumpy

Two years, five months, three weeks, two days, 21 hours, 39 minutes and 53 seconds. 18138 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,267.26. Life saved: 8 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 30 minutes.

Author: cookie112 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32557 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 1:49 AM
Donna,

I am booking my flight over there, and boy am I jealous of where YOUR party is. The Sound of Music is my all time FAVORITE movie and I'd be in heaven over there. We can yodel and celebrate with you in your terrific 6 month anniversary. You've done well to stay away from the smokes, especially now that you see your daughter doing it. How hard. Continue to stay strong!!!

Cookie (p.s. KEZ....there you go again showing off!!!! I think you need MY job!!!! You are just TOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative ;)

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32558 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 2:16 AM
WOW Verna - thanks.
Feels real good.

Seems I let my eyes close too early again (sigh) and am wide awake!!
Anybody ready to do a midnight mountain ramble?

donna
Six months, one day, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 41 seconds. 5552 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,943.89. Life saved: 2 weeks, 5 days, 6 hours, 40 minutes.

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32559 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 2:25 AM
Jack-

Believe me, that's (the pub scene) one habit I won't sign up for. I don't need that kind of test and the secondhand smoke was a killer also. Threw me into a tizzy really, the whole damn scene. Along with the thought of "do I really want to start over again" and the board, my kid lighting up was really a strong deterent.

Well Jack, better get give that Yugo a quick tune-up. I'm looking forward to a few laps around the dance floor with you. No excuses:-)

donnaB.

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32560 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 2:27 AM
LC- you are quite the waltzer!
And what a great ballroom this is.
I can dance all night - I am wide awake.
Hope you're game.

donnaB. (getting My Fair Lady and Sounds of Music mixed up)

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32561 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 2:34 AM
{{{{LUMPY}}}}}

I am so glad you made it!
Seeing you here when I returned
was a MAJOR inspiration. I was so
proud of you for sticking it through -
I know it wasn't easy for you - and look at you now!!

The buffet is out, the fire still roaring.
I see a few die hards out here dancing the night away.

donnaB.

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32562 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 2:40 AM
Thanks Cookie -

Hurry on over. The mountains continue to echo with
the sounds of yodeling deep into the night. Those Trapp singers
are indefatigable :-)

That Kez, she is something, ain't she?
I haven't the faintest idea of how to do these things.

Have a safe flight.
donnaB.

Author: careinke Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32563 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 5:05 AM
Donna,

Congratulations!!! My, that silver medal looks good on you.

I can certainly relate to your kids smoking. Both of my boys smoke. I told them before I quit, that starting to smoke was the dumbest thing I ever did. But I guess since I still smoked, it was not that effective. Hopefully, they will wise up quicker than I did.

Cliff

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32564 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 8:26 AM
WOW Kez - that is impressive.
Such a fancy place setting!
Thanks for coming so far.
==**==**==**==

Donna,

I can't help getting playful when I can:o)

Here's a Chocolate cheesecake to share around:o)

_|||||_
       {~*~*~*~}
     __{*~*~*~*}__
Kez `-------------`

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32565 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 8:48 AM
Hey Jack G,

It's tough to see the kids making the same mistakes we did

Yes it is Jack:o(

How much did we listen to the advice we were given?

Regarding smoking, it depends on how old we are/where.

When I started it wasn't an issue, I could even light up in the theater and the hospital after an operation(gosh I feel old all of a sudden)

Why should our kids be any different?

Because they are more educated regarding the harmful effects of tobacco than we were.

KËZ
Wishing she had the awareness 'back then' as kids have now:o)

Perhaps, if we did, maybe we would have thought LIFE was eternal no matter what, just as always when we were young:o)

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32566 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 8:57 AM
(p.s. KEZ....there you go again showing off!!!! I think you need MY job!!!! You are just TOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative ;)
===****===

Cookie,

Don't tell anyone OK?...Shhhhh!

I cheat:o)

KËZ(Believe it OR not!:o)

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32567 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 5:37 PM
{{{{{{{{CONGRATS on 6 months.}}}}}}} I know you must be very proud of yourself.
The lodge looks so nice. I'll just mosey over to the buffet and get a piece of KEZ's cheesecake.

Linda
Eleven months, four weeks, 18 hours, 51 minutes and 52 seconds. 9069 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,133.57. Life saved: 4 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes.

Author: sellers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32569 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 6:34 PM
Congratulations, Donna!! I'm late, but ready to hit the buffet and circle the dance floor a couple times, if the guys aren't exhausted.

Joan, finding Vermont for the first time ever :-)

Author: beccapooka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32570 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 6:50 PM
When I started it wasn't an issue, I could even light up in the theater and the hospital after an operation(gosh I feel old all of a sudden)
--------

While it was certainly an issue by the time I started, *I* remember when you could smoke in hospitals. I had ankle surgery when I was in highschool and they kept me for 3 days (more as a favor to my mom than because I really needed to be there) and I smoked in that room. Later, when Drew was born (just over 7 years ago) I was allowed to smoke in my hospital room as long as they took Drew to the nursery first.

Rebecca

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32571 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 7:09 PM
Kez,

You are exactly correct. Our kids have been exposed to so much anti-smoking lectures since nursery school, that I am actually surprised to see young people starting to smoke today.

My kids started yelling at me for smoking when they were 5 years old. Fortunately both have grown up to be fanatical anti-smokers - not in their home, not near their kids... They do not have a smoking friend and now I don't either.

I guess the only thing you can do with smoking teens is to make it more difficult for them to smoke- not near you, not in your home or car... It won't stop them but it will limit their smoking time and make them realize that you are serious aabout this.

Cliff and Donna,

I hope your kids finally come to their senses faster than their parents did(that applies to all of our children).
Shelley

Author: cookie112 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32576 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/9/2002 10:29 PM
You Cheat Kez???? No way, your too creative to cheat!!!! I don't believe ya!!!

Cookie

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32577 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/10/2002 1:37 AM
You Cheat Kez???? No way, your too creative to cheat!!!! I don't believe ya!!!

====*!*!*!*!*!====

LOL!

Thanks Cookie:o)

Perhaps I can whip up something special for Linda & Marla?

(\/)
          \/
  (\/)   .-.  .-.
   \/   ((`-)(-`))
         \\    //   (\/)
          \\  //     \/
   .="""=._))((_.="""=.
  /  .,   .'  '.   ,.   /__(,_.-'      '-._,)__`    /|             |\   `
    /_|__         __|_      | `))     ((` |
      |             |
kez  -"==         =="-

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32578 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/10/2002 1:40 AM
Sometimes the ASCII collapses:o(

Something to do with the page format.

Never mind (back to the drawing board)

All these parties does mean success. Isn't that a wonderful word:o)

KËZ

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32579 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/10/2002 6:19 AM
KEZ-

The chocolate cheesecake was a big smash.
You might have to hit the kitchen again
for the continuing festivities.

thanks again Kerri,
db

Author: donnaBG Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32580 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/10/2002 6:27 AM
Shelley --

fanatical anti-smoker --
that was my daughter for a very long time
which made her behavior especially difficult to
swallow. But, I think to some degree she is
away from home for her first time, being a bit of
a wild child in a very smoke acceptable environment.

Since I've been home, I did tell her a bit more
honestly how I felt about it and let her know
the apt. (including the terrace) are and will
remain smoke free. In addition, I let her know
I will not tolerate my hard earned money
being spent on cigs.

Unfortunately, with all the knowledge kids do have these days,
there is still a high incidence of teenagers who smoke.

donnaB.

Author: beccapooka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32582 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/10/2002 7:09 AM
Unfortunately, with all the knowledge kids do have these days,
there is still a high incidence of teenagers who smoke.
--------

Overall number of smokers are dropping in this country. The numbewr of teen smokers is holding steady. :(

Author: EzraBrooks Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32611 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/12/2002 11:58 AM
Donna,

Congratulations on a great 6 months! As usual I'm a little behind the power curve in response.

Wow, New England is the one area of the states I've never been. But cyber-NE does look gorgeous.

Your hardest 6 months are behind you now. Mr. Butts has many pitfalls and surprises that he is capable of throwing out there. But none harder than what you've been through already.

I'm proud of you,

Ezra

One year, three months, two days, 10 hours. 5972 cigarettes not smoked, saving $821.36. Life saved: 2 weeks, 6 days, 17 hours.

Author: PLATINUM31 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32620 of 57412
Subject: Re: Donna's Silver Medal Date: 11/12/2002 1:59 PM
I'm running somewhat behind on messages, but I'd still like to extend my congrats to you, Donna, on your Silver Medal. You're doing great!!!!

Marla

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement