Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pierogy Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 120826  
Subject: Donor-Advised Funds Date: 12/7/2000 3:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If I establish a Donor Advised Fund and over time it grows in value, and, what happens if I die suddenly and unexpectedly and all of the money has not been disbursed? If there is money in the fund, who now requests the administrators to donate to my favorite charities? Who's in control?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DARNIT Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42625 of 120826
Subject: Re: Donor-Advised Funds Date: 12/7/2000 8:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Sorry I can't help with your question,
but I couldn't resist......

With a name like that nothing can happen to you -. You are protected by the Great Chefs of The Past.
Fondly Remembering
the Saurkraut variety,
darnit

Author: pierogy Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42630 of 120826
Subject: Re: Donor-Advised Funds Date: 12/7/2000 10:08 PM
Even though you couldn't help with my question, you made me smile. That's the next best thing. Thanks!
pierogy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement